Fencing Central High Performance Training Camp
Fencing Central is hosting a High Performance Training Camp on Thursday 23rd January at Hutt Valley Fencing Club.
Date: Thursday 23rd January, 2020
Time: 10:00am to 4:00pm
Venue: Hutt Valley Fencing Club, 35 Percy Cameron Street, Avalon, Lower Hutt
This session is aimed at school age fencers who have been fencing for at least three years and a regular competitors in fencing tournaments, or as supported by a club coach.
We can cater for a maximum of 20 fencers at this camp, to enable us to work well with you all.
Please bring you full fencing gear and a light lunch.
To indicate your interest, please complete this registration form.
- We will be testing fitness at the start of the season, so that you can see your current fitness levels and what you can work on.
- We will give advice on competitions coming up in the next two years and what you can aim for.
- Warm ups and warm downs
- Initial footwork training
- Work on tactics and technique
- Electric fencing
- Payment before or on the day. This will be taken to be parental support to keep things straight forward. Cost of $25.00 per person.
- Payments to Fencing Central, reference your name and TC120.
- Account: 02-0500-0025212-00
New Zealand Masters Games 2020
The New Zealand Masters Games is an annual multi-sport for over-40 athletes event which will be held in Dunedin, from the 1st to the 9th of February 2020.
Fencing is one of the 65+ events on offer at the Masters Games. We would like to encourage as many Masters’ Fencing competitors’ to join us in Dunedin at the 2020 event, and would like to request your assistance in advising your Masters association/members or anyone of Masters age of this event.
For full details click here